Monday, January 24

WWAK - What would Ann keep?


After visiting Ann Mashburn's store in Atlanta's West Side district right before Christmas, I rushed home to do what my husband has been begging me to do.  No, not that - edit my closet.  Throw out anything that wasn't a navy skirt or a crisp white shirt or French ballerina flats. Re-examine all of the pieces that I thought looked great in the Target dressing room and give away anything that wasn't well-tailored. Think of it as my rubber bracelet for 2011 - What Would Ann Keep?  In the interest of full disclosure, even with a week off for snow and ice, I haven't gotten around to the editing part.  But thanks to my fabu sister, Lisa, and a little birthday gift cerce to Ann's fabulous shop, dressing the part of a French girl this spring just got a little easier.

(Photo: via http://www.unabashedlyprep.com/)

No comments:

Post a Comment