Monday, January 24

A touch of sage


Now that I've found this treasure, I just need someone to hurry up and have a birthday. I am a big fan of using kraft paper to wrap presents - especially during Christmas when I try my best to avoid using any red or green paper.  Such the contrarian, I know. When I was in Lowe's today, you can only imagine my excitement when I came across this green masking paper in the paint aisle. A roll will only set you back $5, and, unlike traditional kraft paper, which is so thick that it requires glue or other strong adhesive to keep the edges together, this masking paper is the ideal weight for wrapping presents - any 'ole tape will do the trick. And the sage color is perfect for my post-December 25th projects.

Photo: http://www.amazon.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment