Monday, January 17

Something borrowed and blue




My wedding bouquet
Our wedding was a very simple affair - on a Friday morning with only our immediate family present. I had always loved my mom's wedding dress from 1967, but since a dry cleaning mishap left it in shreds, all we had left was the beading from the collar and sleeves.  The fabulous Bonnie and Chris from Pollen Flowers in Atlanta wrapped a piece of the beading around my bouquet and gave me a little bit of my mom as I walked down the aisle. Love.

Photo: Jody Fausett

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful and creative!

    I'm getting married in a few months, and I'm stuck on finding something old and something borrowed. This might just be the inspiration I needed. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad! I am trying to figure out what to do with it next. Stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete