Sunday, January 16

A Weekend of kerplunk, kerpluie

I am one of those nutty types who keeps design notebooks full of ideas for the kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, you name it.  For kitchens, I especially love the ones featured in movies like It's Complicated and Something's Gotta Give - lots of bright light, white marble, and open shelving.  But wouldn't you know it, when I found myself with a broken kitchen faucet on Friday afternoon (unfortunately to be followed shortly by a dishwasher on the fritz and a computer meltdown) AND a husband who was willing to run to Home Depot AND install the faucet, I intentionally left my notebooks at home.  Get 'er done became much more important than searching for the perfect piece and waiting a week for something fabulous to arrive in the mail.  (Photo from Remodelista.com)

2 comments:

  1. A very very beautiful kitchen. The colors are so amazing and the accessories are so cute. Loved it. Welcome to the bloger's world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you love it? There are more shots of the house on remodelista.com. And thank you!

    ReplyDelete